Saturday, March 15, 2008

Weekend - ahhhh!!

I caught up on some sleep this morning. I slept from 10 pm last night until nearly 9am this morning. Talk about needing some rest!! I've been sick so long, I really needed it. Not much planned for today, except for some cleaning and groceries. I've got a couple of books going at the moment, so hoping to get those finished. I really want to scrapbook too!! We'll see how things go.

The doctor called me to go over the results of my blood tests, unfortunately i couldn't get an appointment until March 26th. I'm a little anxious...and hope it's not bad news. Please continue to pray for me, i'm really nervous.

I took these pictures of Kayla the other day before we left for a mini-holiday at Dennis' house. She looks so pretty with her hair all curled. My pretty princess. you know...as hard as it is sometimes being a single mom, i do not regret ever having had those two children...they are an extension of me...only better. I couldn't have asked for better kids. When Mom is upset they really care and pull through for me, taking care of me. It should be the other way around. They are so grown up and i'm really proud of them.





And this was me and Jory fooling around with the built in webcam on this laptop. What fun!!!


5 comments:

  1. Girl! I'd say you needed the sleep!!!! After everything you've been going through... You can bet I'll still be praying for you too!

    I hope that your weekend goes just as you want it too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sandra your kids are a reflection of you. You must be an amazing mother!!! Kayla's hair is beautiful!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, your post made me teary *sniff* Aren't they just the best sometimes?? Kayla looks gorgeous and of course Jory is a hottie. GO MOM!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww sista, you know i am praying for you. your kids are a reflection of you so i know you are an awesome mom because your kids are awesome. kayla is b e a utiful and jory is a cutie.

    ps: love that webcam it is so clear and omg gf you are hot

    ReplyDelete
  5. Damn, that webcam really does take good pics!

    ReplyDelete

May you be blessed today and always. Lots of loves from us; Sandra, Kayla and Jory. :)