Not sure how i would have gotten this infection...i wash my hands so often, it's unreal! I feel sick about that...but the good news is that it is treatable. I will start my treatment in a couple of weeks after i boost my immune system and get in better overall health. Working on that now! Thank you all for your continued prayers...i'm anxious..only because i've been sick so long, i feel really worn down.
Uncle David came to visit last nite. OMG Natasha is so beautiful!!
OMGosh, your neice is beautiful!! I hope you feel better soon!
ReplyDeleteSo glad that it is treatable and that it is looking up positively for you!!! I am still praying for you.
ReplyDeleteRest up Sandra and get better!! We miss ya on the MB!!
ReplyDeleteYour niece is adorable...I love her eyes!!!
omgosh she is beautiful sandra.
ReplyDeletei can't wait till you feel all better.
huggles