Monday, March 10, 2008

Storm of the Century

We survived, but holy moly there is a tonne of snow!! officially...52 cms fell between Friday and Saturday night. AND we got 28 cms of snow last week. We were just finished digging out and we got hit with the wallup of snow. It really is unbelieveable the size of the snowbanks....12 feet really is kinda ridiculous. It is so dangerous pulling out of driveways, because you can't see over the snowbanks...can't tell if there's traffic coming or not. INSANE i tell ya.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

AND since i was bound to the house for the entire weekend, i did a little bit of scrapbooking. I wanted to do more, but didn't have the mojo. Oh well.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

AND i got the most awesome news....DENNIS (who i think is the greatest boyfriend in the entire universe!) bought me a laptop!!! I pick it up tonight...I can hardly wait. I'll be able to have internet access anywhere in my house...in the privacy of my room or wherever i am!! This is gonna be so awesome!! He's so awesome...i love him!! Thank you Lord for Dennis...he is sooooooooo good to me!

P.S. I'm on holidays this week starting on Tuesday. :) YAY, for march breaks. :)

2 comments:

  1. That's so cool about the laptop! I want one too!!!! And your layouts rock, I really love the photo placement on each of them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As usual, your layouts look amazing! I want some of that snow... It's no wonder, we've only gotten 2.1 inches here this winter because YOU took it all!! Greedy, I tell ya, greedy, LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete

May you be blessed today and always. Lots of loves from us; Sandra, Kayla and Jory. :)