Friday, March 21, 2008

Good Friday

Today is Good Friday. The kids and i had a very relaxing day at home, doing absolutely nothing. Woohoo!!

I scrapped a little. Although, i must admit i wasn't really in the mood. Sometimes, it is strictly therapeutical! :)

"Never let a problem to be solved become more important than a person to be loved."
Barbara Johnson

Barbara was a wise woman! And let me add that our ego's are our greatest enemies. :(
Thank you all for your concerns and prayers. I am doing alright...but would still ask you pray for me...for wisdom, guidance and peace.



4 comments:

  1. Your pages turned out awesome, especially for not being too into it!! I love them!!
    Glad you had a nice relaxing day with the kids!!
    Okay, and I'll quit complaining about my weather...it could always be worse!! HA!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sandra That LO is just beautiful!!!! You do such awesome work!!! I agree with Andrea...for not being so into it..it is an amazing LO.

    You are being lifted up in prayers GF!!!! Keep your chin up!!! everything will be ok...you are a strong woman and you have friends who care about you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree!! Your pages are always so beautiful and detailed, I love looking at them!

    I'm still praying for you Sandra!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg i love them sista, they are so awesome, hard to imagine you weren't feeling it.

    love you xoxo

    ReplyDelete

May you be blessed today and always. Lots of loves from us; Sandra, Kayla and Jory. :)