Sunday, June 10, 2007

What a weekend

Thanks Sarah for coming to my rescue Saturday night - i thought i was going blind - but it turned out it was just a really really bad case of Pink Eye (Conjunctivitis). Have I ever told you - that quite possibly i think you are the only one I can totally count on?? I know if I call you and ask you anything - you would do it, no questions asked, no hesitation and with such selfless love. I know it was hard for you revisiting the hospital where you daddy passed away. I truly truly love you. I'm on the mend!! Mwah!

So, we didn't do much this weekend - because of my pink eye limitations. HA! I did help Jory with his school project though...of which I am posting pictures cuz it turned out so freaking awesome!!!

Jory went to the school dance on Friday night, Saturday he went to Pirates of the Carribean movie with Adam and then Sat. night the kids hung out with Cam and Liam...Rob babysit while Sarah took me to the hospital. They watched all four Jaws Movies...and today, they helped me clean and disinfect the house! I taught Kayla how to make egg salad sandwiches AND we hung out together... I'm just waiting for Sopranos' to start.

I'm taking tomorrow off...this pink eye still hurtin.



No comments:

Post a Comment

May you be blessed today and always. Lots of loves from us; Sandra, Kayla and Jory. :)