Friday, June 15, 2007

Another album i made.

This one i made for Father's Day for Steve (from the kids). Better than burning these photos i guess. He certainly won't appreciate how much work went into it, but at least the kids will have something to give him. It was also his birthday last week.

























Sandra L, you had asked me how i got the holes drilled in the CD album. Darling, i had my darling Dennis drill those holes for me with his drill. :-) I'm sure you probably have your own drill - LOL! I just suggest you put the hole as close to the edge as possible without compromising the strength...Dennis drilled a bit too far in and the pages stick together a little. It's okay though.

I used ModPodge to adher the patterned paper. I also coated each sheet with ModPodge after adhering. I modPodged the title page, because I didn't want those darn stickers to peel off. My two new best friends; ModPodge and my Sewing Machine.
I can give you a tutorial on the blog thing later girlie. Right now i'm so tired, my eyes are going to fall off. SO...nite y'alll. Have a lovely weekend S!

No comments:

Post a Comment

May you be blessed today and always. Lots of loves from us; Sandra, Kayla and Jory. :)