Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Jory's Grad

I am so proud!! Jory's Graduation ceremony was awesome.
Apart from being valedictorian my baby boy also received two awards:

1. Christianity Award
2. Most improved student in French.

Mom and Dad, you would have been so proud!! You all would!! I was beaming from ear to ear. :-) After the graduation we partied at Lone Star Restaurant with Jory's Friends and their parents. They boys were having so much fun.
You can view the entire photo album by clicking here:

ALBUM.

Here are a few preview photos. ENJOY!!!








4 comments:

  1. i bet you are soooo PROUD OF HIM.


    CONGRATS JORY, YOUR DA BOMB!!!!!! ohh and you are such a cutie LOL.

    my goal was to embarrass you with that comment, did it work?

    sandra, you are an awesome mom :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. That means the world to me Christina. Thank you so much!! I try so hard, it's nice to hear some feedback once in a while. AND yes, I am very tres tres proud!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awwwww now you make me cry YOU BOOGER. how dare you do that to me LMAO.

    YOU ARE AN AWESOME MOM and yes it is soooo nice to hear that from friends. i know i love hearing it.

    hey did jory get embarrassed? LMAO

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't seen or talked to him all day...he's in Montreal with his grandparents and I'm all alone at home right now....not sure what to do with myself. LOL!

    ReplyDelete

May you be blessed today and always. Lots of loves from us; Sandra, Kayla and Jory. :)