Tuesday, June 05, 2007

My Scrap Area

My space is a dream and hope in practice...someday, i will have a beautiful, organized, and well stocked studio - but for now I use the space and resources i have. This is my scrap area...my beautiful dining room table...which cost me $2000.00 - and which the EX nearly scammed off me. HA! I knew there was a reason i wanted it so bad. :-)

The MOM jar is what Allison made me for mother's day - i mod podged it to make it shiny and put a protective coat on it. It was starting to crack. Sweet eh?? Dennis helped her make it...actually Allison's Mom bought the supplies so she could make it for me - now how is that for sweet?

This is what it looks like most days, cuz i never clean it. :-)










And this is just a great deal on felt trim that i got at the Dollarama. I was so excited.

2 comments:

May you be blessed today and always. Lots of loves from us; Sandra, Kayla and Jory. :)