Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Today - June 19th

Tomorrow is Jory's grad. He was practicing his speech tonight...in his room. I'm just ironing his shirt and hemming his pants now. He's gonna look so handsome. Kayla is studying like a crazy woman for her two exams tomorrow. Her last one is on Friday and then she's done school for summer. She's quite happy. :-)

Tonight after work i bought myself a new dress. It's soooooo cute. I can't wait to wear it. I hope it's nice out tomorrow -- maybe i'll wear it to Jory's grad. :-)

Erin is moving in this weekend. HOLY COW! It's gonna be nice having someone here but i'm gonna have to adjust. I haven't had a roomie in a very long time.

I'm gonna be on holidays July 9 - 13th. I can't wait...just me and the kids and Luce. WOOHOO! I'll take another week in August...just not sure yet which one...to spend together with the kids and Dennis.

Okay....so i guess i better go and hem Jory's pants now. Here is a pic of my feet in the lush grass at D's house. I'll post grad pics tomorrow night. There'll be a whole tonne of them. LOL!

2 comments:

  1. OMG OMG OMG OMG I LOVE HIS HOUSE, IT IS SOOO HUGE AND BEAUTIFUL AND HIS YARD IS IMMACULATE.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Christina. Dennis takes good care of his lawn. ;-) It's his pride and joy. I love it too!

    ReplyDelete

May you be blessed today and always. Lots of loves from us; Sandra, Kayla and Jory. :)