I thought this year, I'd put a little more effort into making my house a little cozier and homey. I never did quite make it just so...since i got seperated shortly after I moved in. I just didn't care much about my house. I'd always hated it, but for some reason, lately i guess I've been okay with it. There is freedom in 'being'. Accepting and literally moving on.
So...last night, the kids and I shopped for scrapbooking supplies. FUN! They had a sale on picture frames at WalMart so I bought a few and tonight I'm going to hang them up on the wall. I did update a few frames in the living room with some new photos - some of my favorites of me and Dennis (the ones I posted yesterday). FINALLY, I have current school pictures of the kids in frames! Slowly, it's coming along.
The kids have been great! When Jory got home he didn't have enough to tell me about how cranky his 'step-mother' was. How 'anal' she is how annoying she is to them. Considering she only had them for 4 days you would think she could 'suck it up' and be extra nice to them for that short period. They are finally starting to see that their Dad puts her before them. They hated going to the 'banks' to help him clean. Said...Dad should have let HER go do them by herself. They had to sit and play their DS games while they cleaned. Going to Dad's ain't all it used to be. I wonder when the next time they will visit.
No comments:
Post a Comment
May you be blessed today and always. Lots of loves from us; Sandra, Kayla and Jory. :)