Tuesday, January 02, 2007

2007!

I can't believe it's 2007! I was telling Dennis, I was right where I wanted to be on New Year's Eve...after shopping, and visiting Mom and Dad C, we made a delicious home cooked steak dinner, had a few drinks, and watched The Soprano's. We went into town Sunday afternoon and splurged on Season 3, it was the only one we hadn't watched yet. Man...I love that show!

The freezing rain! Glad it melted this morning.

Kids got back home tonight. They are pleased with their new video games, Dad bought them. I'm uploading pictures right now to the online photo lab. I'm gonna make Luce a scrapbook for her birthday and I've only got till Saturday...so i betta bust my butt. Not sure i'm gonna use all 80 pictures I'm sending in to get developed. That'll be one big scrapbook! HEHEHE. Yay...another scrapbook week. :-)

Generally, I make a Resolution NOT to have a NEW YEAR's RESOLUTION but this year I have a few:

1. Quit Smoking
2. Lose Weight
3. Wash Make up off before I go to bed
4. Pay off Credit Card
5. Take lots of pictures and scrapbook more often

No comments:

Post a Comment

May you be blessed today and always. Lots of loves from us; Sandra, Kayla and Jory. :)