Thursday, January 04, 2007

Holidays almost officially over

Only two more working days and then the kids get ready to go back to school. I can't believe it went by that fast. I remember them coming home from school on the 22nd, "YAY....no school for two weeks!" Where did that time go? Kayla will start exams shortly after she returns to school. Studying and stuff anyways.

I'm so tired. I've been staying up really late working on Luce's scrapbook, and I haven't gotten much of anything else done around the house. Kids have been tidying and stuff. They just busy playing their new video games anyways. :-)

I was looking at Jacqueline's photos over at Facebook and my heart skipped a beat when I saw these. I have always loved these pictures. My daddy. The first one is of Pepere Saulnier and Daddy as an infant. Pepere looks like an ox...big and strong!
The second one of my Dad and Uncle Roger.



No comments:

Post a Comment

May you be blessed today and always. Lots of loves from us; Sandra, Kayla and Jory. :)