Work has been extremely hectic. Busy as heck for me. I just see no end in the near future. It's totally discouraging.
This weekend...guessing I'll take the two trees down and the rest of the decorations and clean up this joint. I might venture into painting the trim in the hallway and the stairs...a brick red colour. I'm sick of the puke brown that's on there now.
I made a calendar for Dennis. I ordered it from www.photolab.com IT turned out really awesome. I dressed it up with stickers and other embellishments and personalized the days with comments. I think he'll like it. Hell...I want one. :-)
K...what shall I leave you with tonight?? I took these funny shots of Smudge, hanging out in the grocery bag...after grocery shopping the other night. She is one silly cat...(Did I mention she's in heat again??) (I wanna kick her to timbucktoo, she's driving me nuts!!)
Have a great holiday Brenda!! AND Jacqueline, congrats on your placement. I hope you enjoy your 6 weeks. You'll make lots of wonderful memories. Bring your camera to work! ;)

No comments:
Post a Comment
May you be blessed today and always. Lots of loves from us; Sandra, Kayla and Jory. :)