Sandra's Personal Blog. (And it's something Fantastic.)
Sunday, January 21, 2007
Facelift
I decided to bite the bullet and paint the trim in the hallway. I've been wanting to do this for a very long time, since i hated that other diahrea brown colour we had chosen before. UGH! Anyways, Jory and I spent Saturday afternoon putting on the first coat and it proved to be alot of fun. Smudgie was wondering what the heck we were doing...and looked so cute peering over the edge of the wicker chair in the office. So sweet.
Here's a few pics. I'll post the end results later...gotta go put on the second coat now. :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment
May you be blessed today and always. Lots of loves from us; Sandra, Kayla and Jory. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment
May you be blessed today and always. Lots of loves from us; Sandra, Kayla and Jory. :)