Happy 2 year anniversary!! i know i made a comment on ur space but i am sooo happy for u guys!! i am glad that ur soooooooooo happy auntie sandra, u deserve it!!!! i cant believe its 2 years already!! i still remember the first time i met Dennis!! :) I liked him from the beginning lol!! i am just sooo happy that u found ur rock ur soft spot!! anyways happy 2 year anniversary!!
Happy 2 year anniversary!! i know i made a comment on ur space but i am sooo happy for u guys!! i am glad that ur soooooooooo happy auntie sandra, u deserve it!!!! i cant believe its 2 years already!! i still remember the first time i met Dennis!! :) I liked him from the beginning lol!! i am just sooo happy that u found ur rock ur soft spot!! anyways happy 2 year anniversary!!
ReplyDeletelove u - xoxoxo
steph
Thank you Stephanie! I've never been more whole as a person. I love that feeling. :-)
ReplyDeleteWhat is there not to like about Dennis? hehehe
There is nothing not to like about Dennis! hahahahah
ReplyDelete