We went apple picking at the orchard on Sunday with Sarah and the boys. What a hoot! The Macintosh apples are absolutely delicious! The kids spent an hour in the corn maze, while Sarah and I stood in the hour plus long line up to get apple donuts. Worth the wait (dunno), but they sure were good! Nice and hot!
Jory has come down with a cold...poor little fella, feels like crap. I've got a bit of the sniffles but not nearly as bad as he does.
Sarah...send me those digitals you took...i'll post them here. When i get my roll developed i'll send them to you. (Yeah, I still use ancient photography). *Hopefully get a digital camera for christmas (i'll buy it for myself). {hehehehe}
Going apple picking reminded me of 'our' date two years ago...tomorrow...(anniversary)...it was sweet! "Wanna play with my apples?" LOL!
No comments:
Post a Comment
May you be blessed today and always. Lots of loves from us; Sandra, Kayla and Jory. :)