Friday, September 15, 2006

What's up?

Just got back from a visit at Sarah's. So nice to catch up. I missed ma girl! We watched Miss Congeniality 2 - friggin' hillarious. I loved it. I don't get why D don't like her (Sandra Bullock)...she's hillarious in that movie.

So Bell came tonight and fixed my phone. He fixed some wires on the pole and fixed the ground wire into the house. He said the wires were ancient...no friggin wonder. Anyways...he did a bit of snipping in the basement to the wires, some twisting and we're all as good as new. I am able to plug in my dozens of cordless phones now...and actually hear the phone ring...ha! Internet is working too! w00t!

So...tomorrow we shop for groceries, run a few errands and pick up a few items needed for school and then we watch CSI all night. Sunday, we are going to the apple orchard with Sarah and the boys. Hey...that's where me and D had a date, with the kids...i remember so well. Hell, i even kept the email he sent me after the date...first time he called me a 'peach'. Sweet memories.

It's our two year anniversary next Tuesday. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

May you be blessed today and always. Lots of loves from us; Sandra, Kayla and Jory. :)