I finished off a pretty uneventful weekend with a bang. Friday night, i cried sobbed myself to sleep, pretty much feeling like yet again, "I'm the sucker". There just ain't no choice when it comes to the kids. You do what you gotta do. I've faced the fact that I have more debt than I can handle at the moment, and I lay in bed praying I'd win the lottery and be able to unload this stress from my life. In all fairness...at least now i am one step closer to my divorce. I wonder what my lawyer will think about the choice I have made? Oh well....this postcard says it all. It's a testimony of how I feel today.

Onward, I say. How could it get much worse?
OMG! r u ok auntie sandra!! i feel bad because u seem so upset...well, dont wrry everything soon will get better! anyways i LOVE u!
ReplyDeletelove u - xoxo
Steph
Thanks Stephie. Ya, I'm okay. Just some days are bad, and some days are worse...
ReplyDeleteI deal with it and move on. IT'll all be good in the end. Just don't know where or when that 'end' will ever come about.