Yeah...we had an electrical storm on Friday evening and this huge lightning bolt hit right near our house. (Scared the bejeebies out of us). So now we have this extraordinary amount of static on our phone line, making it non-functional. So i call Bell, and they can't come out till next Thursday (how freaking crazy is that??? I got no phone and they can't come until Thursday??). If you'll be trying to call us, you'll have to call on my cell #. Also...we don't have internet...
I got fed up with them. This happens every friggin' time we have a storm. SO......I called Rogers and amalgamated ALL my communication services with them. On the 20th, we will have new phone service, Rogers Cable Internet (i'll have a new email address) and bundled all our other services. Can you friggin' believe it...I'm gonna save myself $70.00 a month!!!
Why didn't I do this a long time ago??
Our phone # will be the same! Yay...I've only had it for like 18 years...It'd be weird having a new one. HA!
/over and out.....
That must suck majorly!!!
ReplyDeleteOh ya, it's very annoying!
ReplyDelete