It’s been a loooooooong week!! I had to work overtime – you know the kind of work you DON’T like (at the office!). That is why I was so excited to let my hair down, relax and unwind creating these projects. Ain’t it scrumptious?! Brenda…I can soooooooo see that box in your bedroom. ha!
Here’s some close up pics of the box I made. The bottom is made from Cardstock and the top you use patterned paper. I went nuts with floral pieces I purchased from the Dollarama. YES!!! I love to shop for scrap supplies there!!
Here’s another BLING layout I did. I admit that most of the embellishments were not from the kit, but that flocked paper and cardstock are (so that counts right?) :) Inside that adorable little envelope is hidden journalling. *Kind of like a prayer to God.
This next layout is of the HERITAGE Post Office building downtown Ottawa. I love this building…the architecture is amazing!! We live in one heck of a gorgeous city!
This is a photo of Dad when he was a little boy. I’m guessing he would have been about 7 years old?? Anyways, I found this gem from when we did the Christmas DVD for Mom and Dad. I’m really loving older photos lately!! I can’t wait to scrap some more after I get my hands on some. :) Ain’t he cute?? When i was scrapping this I couldn’t help but think my kids look so much like him!!
AND this last layout is one of my Dad also. He was a teenager here…working in some type of store. I believe he would have been about 15! Here he looks like my brother David!
Well folks, thanks so much for looking!! I really enjoyed making these and I couldn’t wait to share them with you. Have a great weekend – I’ll be back on Monday!! I am thinking I might post Jory’s speech on PHOBIA’s on Monday…stay tuned!! It was really well written. :)
Ya that box is so me> it would look awesome in my room. MAybe you could make me another one and i can pay u for it.
ReplyDeletedon't be silly!! I will make another one, but no money will be exhanged. HA! I'll be there on Friday. YAY!
ReplyDelete