Thursday, April 16, 2009

My son can cook!

What a gorgeous week we’ve had so far.  The weather has been awesome.  Tonight’s post will be very quick.  I’m totally exhausted from working a 12 hour shift today at the office.  Month end is always a nightmare, with deadlines and people waiting for financial reports and bills…and it drives me nuts!  So, i came home to eat the tacos which Jory had cooked for dinner (Yummy!) and then quickly did this layout which I made for my Weekly challenge for the scrapbook club I design for.  Then I sat on couch and crashed and burnt.  HA…going to bed in a few mins.  I hate it when you just get home and got to go to bed!  GRRR.

This was Kayla and A with Chris Greenwood from Manafest, when they went to the concert last year.  They loved that concert!!

001 

002

And this picture is of Jory.  My sweet boy who made me dinner tonight.  I love that they are growing up and can!  ;)  nite all!

015

No comments:

Post a Comment

May you be blessed today and always. Lots of loves from us; Sandra, Kayla and Jory. :)