Wednesday, April 15, 2009

I stamped at Stampin’ Up!

Stampin’ Up is no secret to seasoned Scrapbookers, but can you believe I’ve never been to a Stampin’ up demonstration??  That was until last night!  My friend Sarah and I joined a group – attend a home club once a month until the end of summer.  We promise to spend $40.00 a month in supplies…easy to do – their stuff is awesome!!  They have so much more stuff than just stamps!!  Last night I ordered the Stamp cleaner pad and spray, a scalloped circle punch and a scalloped border punch.  Next time, I’ll get some stamps, a stamp pad and probably some really cool stamps!  I had so much fun.  I made these two cards and this really adorable little gift box.  (which I plan to  make more of!).  We used the Designer Series Paper from the Parisian Breeze line to make the gift box.  They were delicious!!

 001 002  003004

No comments:

Post a Comment

May you be blessed today and always. Lots of loves from us; Sandra, Kayla and Jory. :)