Saturday, April 11, 2009

It’s Easter a day early at our house

HAPPY EASTER!!!  This morning we had our egg hunt (that’s right…you are NEVER too old to have an egg hunt.)  At least that’s what my kids tell me.  They begged me to do one this year, because I haven’t in so long.  (they are teenagers!).  It was fun watching them nearly knock eachother over to find the them.  Ha!!  I also haven’t done Easter Baskets for them in a while.  I’d usually just buy them a video game and a one pound bunny – but every year they get so much – that I thought I’d get them a basket full of special treats!!  Don’t tell them I posted these pics…they still have their sleepy heads on.  LOL!

002004  003 Here are a few of the really cool little things I found for them!  They were thrilled.  :)

005009 008

HAVE a BLESSED EASTER!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

May you be blessed today and always. Lots of loves from us; Sandra, Kayla and Jory. :)