Friday, April 10, 2009

Happy Easter!

I am so Grateful that God sent his Son to die for me that many years ago and that today I am still saved by his blood, and his amazing Grace.  Thank you God, for Jesus and your never failing love. 

This afternoon the kids and I decided to go for our annual walk at Stony Swamp.  We love to visit this place, because the chickadees fly really close and feed right out of your hands – if  you stand still enough.  The kids say it’s an adrenaline rush when you feel their little feet and wings fluttering.  This was one time I really wished I’d had had a better camera. 

We also watched the squirrels and chipmunks eat seeds and nuts that others had left for them.

017 016

We got some really cool pics of nature at it’s best.  I don’t know about you, but I find nature very artistic!!  AND just plain freakin’ cool!!  Check out these pics!

AND what would a beautiful walk on a beautiful Sunny Good Friday afternoon be, without some portrait shots??  Don’t laugh at my attire.  I was dressed for comfort!!

AND I love these ‘journey’ pics I took of the kids.  I always love the perspective.  It was a beautiful day!  Happy Easter Everyone!!  Hope your weekend is blessed as am I.

No comments:

Post a Comment

May you be blessed today and always. Lots of loves from us; Sandra, Kayla and Jory. :)