Have I ever mentioned how much I love Grey's Anatomy? hehehe...I am watching the third season on DVD right now and just about every second episode makes me bawl like a baby.
Every night after our nap, we'd go on a quiet boat ride and tour the lake. I'd mention to him how it felt as time were standing still. As if...the world were standing still. When you are on the boat and looking down at the water, while you are moving...it really doesn't feel like you're moving at all. I absolutely loved how FREE I felt in that boat.
This next layout is of Kayla and Jory enjoying their roasted marshmallows. Enuff said...I'm sure y'all appreciate a good roasted yummy yum marshmallow too!

Now i'm off to get some work done. Ciao!
love the lo's :D
ReplyDeleteand yup i hate it when it feels like the days are the same same same lol.