Thursday, August 21, 2008

Camping's going to be so fun!

I never know what to write as my title - but surely I could not leave it blank. Some days, I just type the first thing that comes to mind. TODAY...all I think about is camping! We (Me, Kayla, Jory, Sarah, Rob, Cam. and Liam) are taking off for four glorious days at our favorite Provincial Park to soak up the remaining rays of summer and witness the yearly WOLF HOWL at Algonquin Park. I am really looking forward to it. You guessed it, I have my scrap booking magazines all packed, my trashy smutt Cosmopolitan magazines AND my MP3 Player all loaded. (love that new song by Rihanna...DISTURBIA!) WOOHOOO!

I'll be on holidays the following week also...going back to school shopping and organizing my very unorganized and messy home. I have so much scrap stuff lying around, I forget what I have!

Last night, I hurriedly did my design layouts for LP. I must admit that I am not totally happy with them, because I hate pressure. I received the kit in the mail yesterday and wanted to get them done before I left for my holidays so I wouldn't miss the upload deadline. I hope to scrap more next week, when I'm off!





All layouts were made using the August Featured Kit by Cosmo Cricket (Hello Sunshine).

I'll be back folks...in a few days with some camping photos! Take care and have a wonderful weekend! Don't forget to listen to Dennis' Hockey Night in Canada Theme Song (post below). Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. Pressure or not, the layouts are all gorgeous as ever. Have a fantastic trip and relax!

    ReplyDelete

May you be blessed today and always. Lots of loves from us; Sandra, Kayla and Jory. :)