i am...
me. I like me (most days)
i can't live without...
my kids, my boyfriend, my scrapbooking
i can't stand...
deadbeat dads
i secretly...
wish i could move to a new country and start a new life
nobody knows...
how much I want to get married (how pathetic is that?)
i'm in love with...
my man
when i am not scrapbooking, i am...
probably watching Grey's Anatomy (ha!)
i could eat...
chicken schwarma every day
10 years ago...
i was married to a loser
10 years from now...
I will wake up besides Dennis every morning
my worst job...
waitress
i learned a life lesson when...
when i was living with rose coloured glasses on
i like to start my mornings with...
coffee
i could never...
cheat on someone
i was mortified when...
I saw the other woman for the first time
i would consider myself an advocate for...
individualism
i have always wanted to be...
a nurse
i crave...
his touch
i feel nerdy...
never
i admire...
strong women
my motto is...
Life is short, make the best of everyday.
well I love you for who you are!!! hope you are having a good week!!
ReplyDelete(btw--- which blog do you want me visiting??? I am confused!)
hahaha....you can visit either one darlitng. I just didn't want to make this one public from the Design Team page at LP...so i made the other one. That other one will be strictly SCRAP related.
ReplyDeleteI love this, can I do one on my blog. I might even use it in my book of me, if thats ok?
ReplyDelete