Thursday, August 07, 2008

The Gang is gone

That's right...i was inspired to scrap tonight because Kayla and Jory are at Sarah's house for the night - my first night off in months. Feels good!!

This layout was for Elizabeth's Easy Peasy Challenge to do a 'conversation peace'. It's a bit morbid but quite frequently what goes on in my head. I want to be strong yet, I find myself feeling weak. Is 'needing/wanting' a man in your life a sign of weakness?? I can't seem to stop the 'past hurt voices' in my head going off telling me that I should not depend on a man (aka, my divorce and cheating husband) but I have come to the conclusion that whatever makes you happy is what was meant to be. AND screw it...if leaning on on Dennis means i'm less of a woman...than so be it. He makes me all the woman I am and more. He has truly helped me grow into a strong woman. So...thank you darling! We celebrate 4 glorious years together this September. The Best 4 years of my life because I lived it BEING ME!
**patterned paper is GCD Studios from the July Featured Kit


This next layout is of my gang going on a boat ride while we were vacationing at the cottage in July. Here is a perfect example of how Dennis not only thinks of me but tries really hard to provide my needs. I often think he knows what I want/need more than I do sometimes!! He took the kids away for the day so i could have some time to myself. AND boy did i enjoy it!!
** patterned paper from GCD Studios, from the July Featured Kit.


I'm just sitting here with SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE starting...and i'm gonna watch all two hours of it, because i'm going to miss Joshua, Katie and Twitch. I wonder who'll win? I'll be happy with any of those three winning, but secretly rooting for Joshua?! Dunno just yet. Ciao!

1 comment:

May you be blessed today and always. Lots of loves from us; Sandra, Kayla and Jory. :)