Sunday, December 30, 2007

Our Christmas Tree

I did one layout this morning, in between loads of laundry and two cups of coffee. Shhhh....i'm not too fussy about Daisy D's paper...in fact, i don't really like much of their stuff. (Am i nuts??) **The paper in that layout is from a mini pack i got from LP...but i didn't really like it very much.

I really felt like being lazy this morning, but we're off to do some shopping for New Year's Eve food. :) I'm thinking naachos, meatballs, egg rolls, stuffed mushrooms....mmmmm. Hey it's really warm out too!

2 comments:

  1. Sandra your layouts are always beautiful!!! I hope you and your family are having a wonderful holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always love everything you put on your pages, those stars rock girlie!!!!

    ReplyDelete

May you be blessed today and always. Lots of loves from us; Sandra, Kayla and Jory. :)