Friday, December 28, 2007

The Baby

Uncle David and Auntie Sandy came to visit us with the baby Natasha yesterday. I can't believe how big she's gotten. She's so adorable!!

Mom and Dad...WOW!!! Thank you so much for the PJ's and those envelopes with the cash...OMG, that was way too generous!! The kids were so excited...you could have peeled them off the wall. Everyone's PJ's fit and loved them...except mine...for some reason the top was smaller than the bottom...somebody must have switched them on the hanger in the store. Thanks though...i shall exchange them tomorrow with the receipt you left! Thank you!!!!

I ordered some scrap supplies with the rest of the money and treated myself... I think the kids are going to buy something at Chapter's tomorrow. Love you!





4 comments:

  1. Sandra what a cute little neice you have there!!! I wanna squeeze her!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cutie pie!!!

    Beautiful Blog Sandra!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are some great photos Sandra! I love the one of her close up! Can't wait to see you scrapping these!!!

    ReplyDelete

May you be blessed today and always. Lots of loves from us; Sandra, Kayla and Jory. :)