Saturday, December 01, 2007

Looking forward to the weekend

I need this weekend to myself so bad. I haven't been alone for about 6 weeks. Steve doesn't pick up the kids anymore...so thank you Brenda and Diane for watching the kids for me. I love you!

We made these cookies the other night.
Put a small blob of chocolate chocolate chip cookie dough in the small muffin tins...place in oven at 325% for 15 mins. When cooked, take out of oven and put a small mint chocolate cup inside...press down. Let cool. OMG, these are for mint lovers. You can buy the mini mint cup at Loblaws....the PC brand. DELICIOUS.


4 comments:

  1. I hope you got your alone time, I know I need mine!!! I hope it was wonderful and you had time for you!!!

    By the way, you can send me some of those goodies!!!! They look YUMMY!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those look super yummy Sandra! I hope you had a great weekend and enjoyed your time alone!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so making those for the cookie exchange I am doing on Friday!! YUMMY!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey you can use anything...peanut butter cups...any kind of dough...you could also use smarties or hershey's kisses in the middle. I Tell ya though...the mint one and the peanut butter cups...are to die for!!!

    ReplyDelete

May you be blessed today and always. Lots of loves from us; Sandra, Kayla and Jory. :)