Sandra's Personal Blog. (And it's something Fantastic.)
Friday, December 14, 2007
We are gonna have an early Christmas!
This year it is Steve's turn to have the children for Christmas. SO that means...we will do our 'christmas' on Sunday, December 23rd. I can't wait. Dennis and Allison are gonna come done and celebrate with us and I'm gonna make an awesome christmas feast!! I spent the night making these picture frames which I will be using for Christmas gifts. The paper I used is from Cosmo Cricket (Halfway Cafe). Have I ever mentioned how much I love their paper?? IT's beautiful...nice and thick and the colours are so rich...and you can work with them!!! LOVE IT!
The first one is my total favorite!! These are SO cute and everyone is going to love them!!!!! You rock!
ReplyDeleteI'm sooo lifting these! You did an awesome job on these, GF!
ReplyDeleteomg those are sooo CUTE. i just love them and that paper. where did you get the frames at?
ReplyDeleteFrames are from Michaels'.... a buck fifty!!!
ReplyDeletewow these are just gorgeous. Love them all. Have a great Christmas
ReplyDeleteI love those frames! I'm a big fan of stars! I hope you and your family have a great Christmas Sandra!
ReplyDeleteSandra I love your frames. I'm sorry the kids aren't going to be there for Christmas I truly have been there! Lots of hugs!!!!
ReplyDelete