Sunday, December 23, 2007

Last minute cards i made

Today the kids and I are celebrating Christmas and I'll post pics of that tonight...but for now I just wanted to share the couple of cards that I made for their grandparents for christmas. Inside are gift cards for coffee - starbucks and tim horton's. MMMMMMMMM. Michelle, i finally used the template you shared at the autism crop...the library pocket cards. I thought this was a great idea for the starbucks gift card, which i put inside. :) More later.



2 comments:

  1. What bright and cheery cards you've made!!!! I love them all, especially the last one you created!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg gf!!!! i love those cards. they are sooo CUTE. i never think to do things differently when making cards. they are just beautiful

    ReplyDelete

May you be blessed today and always. Lots of loves from us; Sandra, Kayla and Jory. :)