Saturday, February 03, 2007

Saturdays Rock!

Hi everyone. Updating to let you know how things are.
Dad, so glad your surgery went well. I bet you are getting lots of needed rest. I was thinking of how well you managed with your surgery and thought it must be because you are in such good health. I wish I could go on that Herbal Magic diet too...but since funds are limited, I thought I'd try to just be nutritional. HA! I went to the health food/nutrition house the other day and bought some grape seed extract and a couple of bottles of DETOX stuff. I'm gonna clear out my body and get back into shape. Smoking really screwed me up.

The kids and I are going to D's house this afternoon to celebrate Jory's birthday. I'm off to make a cake just now, but wanted you all to know that things are pretty quiet and going pretty well.

Looks like Steve and his lawyer are not signing the order and minutes of settlements, so my lawyer is booking another court date. I just wanna puke about that. That and squish someone in the *YOU KNOW WHAT*. UGH! It's all over HE DON'T WANNA SEE THE KIDS AS OFTEN AS HE HAS BEEN. Unbelievable.

Anyways, I'll keep you all posted. Recent pic for your viewing pleasure. IT's Willow sitting in Jory's project...his science project. HA!
Love you's all. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

May you be blessed today and always. Lots of loves from us; Sandra, Kayla and Jory. :)