Sunday, February 11, 2007

I was so mad.

Steve's weekend to have the kids this weekend. Friday he calls, and plans are all a go. I am so excited...gonna spend the weekend with my sweetheart. (Valentine's is next week). Saturday morning, he calls.."Sylvie is sick, I can't have the kids, but I'd like to have them on Sunday."

I wanted to choke him. Obviously lying. Another one of his games to ruin my weekend. I am going to make sure that !@$*@# is not in the truck when they come pick up the kids, cuz if she was too sick to be around them yesterday, she will be too sick to be around them today. GRRR!

I want to puke.

Wisdom tooth is better! If I could just keep control of food getting stuck there. My mouth smells like dead carcass (Just kidding). HA!

I'm gonna scrapbook later on today, after I get some laundry done. I finally bought new ink for the printer...I'm gonna use it all up again. HA!!

Talk later all! Hope you're doing well Dad!! HI MOM! Love u guys!
Here's the digital scrapbook layout I made of Kayla and Ginger.

No comments:

Post a Comment

May you be blessed today and always. Lots of loves from us; Sandra, Kayla and Jory. :)