Sunday, February 11, 2007

The Blog Challenge

Don't worry, you're secret is safe with me...it's a challenge, and I can't pass it up!

1. I've come to realize that my life is... full of unexpected twists and turns.
2. I am listening to... Through Glass - Stone Sour.
3. I talk... to myself.
4. I love... Dennis more than I love myself.
5. My best friend... is also my lover.
6. Love is... waiting even though you have no patience.
7. Somewhere, someone is thinking... of Tim Horton's.
8. I'll always ... have high expectations of my kids.
9. The last time I cried was because... he just don't understand.
10. My cell phone... needs to be charged.
11. Before I go to bed... i will watch the Grammy's.
12. Right now I am thinking about... cleaning my scrapbook mess on the dining room table.
13. Today I... didn't do my treadmill and I ate too many ju-jubes.
14. Tonight I will... eat some cereal for dinner because the kids aren't here and I don't need to cook.
15. Tomorrow I will be... going to the doctor's to find out why the hell i cry so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

May you be blessed today and always. Lots of loves from us; Sandra, Kayla and Jory. :)