Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Thanks

I just wanted to thank you all for your prayers and well wishes. I appreciate it very much. The day went well. There are still a couple of items to be discussed and a few tweaks to our agreement, before it's all final, but we are moving ahead, and that for me is progress. A couple of issues got settled, which is a big improvement.

God is just and I'm going to keep believing that he provides Justice to the Righteous. He is good. :-)

3 comments:

  1. hey auntie sandra!

    Congratz,thats good that everything went well!!!

    love ya!
    steph

    ReplyDelete
  2. You looked so cute tonight...I think you are in love...you lookin mighty skinny. :-) hehehe.

    I'll see ya tomorrow at Nana's house!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey!!

    Thanks...u looked good tonight too, i LOVE ur hair!! i actually did loose weight!haha....see yea tomorrow night!

    love ya! xoxo!
    steph

    ReplyDelete

May you be blessed today and always. Lots of loves from us; Sandra, Kayla and Jory. :)