Thursday, August 03, 2006

Digital Scrapbooking


I'm sitting here in my house which is freaking hot...and I can't sleep . Man, that sucks. I am so restless.

I thought I'd try and make a collage. Testing out all these neat little features that come with your standard computer nowadays. Sandra L, I was going to upload that home video I made of my son on the water slide, but I remembered a promise to him that I had made, saying I wouldn't post it on the internet. HAHA! I could sooooooooooo blackmail him with it later on! HAHA!.

This is for you Sandra...see what you can do, when you have so much free time on your hands.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Chicky...

    Thanks - that looks so awesome - I've done something like that before, and made it into a PowerPoint Presentation...

    Over the weekend I was super tired and decided to sit with my computer for awhile... NO LUCK with Windows Movie Maker... I wanted to call you - but I'll wait till after your vacation to attack you with questions!!

    So, enjoy your time off and we'll chat when you get back!

    Thanks Woman!
    Sandra L.

    ReplyDelete

May you be blessed today and always. Lots of loves from us; Sandra, Kayla and Jory. :)