Hey Stephanie...glad Zyra (however the heck you spell her name) is finally gone! Man...she was annoying. She thinks that everyone thought she was amazing, but really we were all laughing at her.
Anyways...who do you want to win?? I hope Dilana does! She sounded HOT with the band last night - LIVE. :-)
Hey Auntie Sandra!!!
ReplyDeleteI am sooooooooo glad Zayra (or yea however u spell her name)is gone! When i heard them say sorry but u got to go i was like YES!(i screamed)I so agree she thought everybody loved her but we were laughing thats for sure!I would sometimes mute the tv cuz i didnt wanna hear her sing...oh and her outfits ewww too tight!!
I would like Lukas or Dilana(one of those 2) to win but i so AGREE, DILANA was AWESOME with Supernova last night!!! So i think she should win but i would like to see Lukas perform with Supernova to see how he is with them...BUT DILANA ROCKED LAST NIGHT!!
AGREED!!!! And yes, we don't have to watch all that spandex shaking up on the stage (ZYRA)...puke! ;)
ReplyDelete