Monday, August 28, 2006

Another Weekend gone...

My weekend was nice. Saturday, the weather was gorgeous, it was a beautiful drive out west to see Dennis. There's something so relaxing about that drive. It is as if I am leaving my 'problems' behind me and running into the arms of my 'knight and shining armour'. Every need is taken care of for 2 days. It is my time of soaking in and 'filling up'. I guess that is why I found this 'daily poem' quite reflective, when i opened up my email today.

New Beginnings
by Dean Wiedmann

Rhyming words, disappear
Empty feelings, it is clear
Words of love, they must stay
Understood, its our way

Bump in the road, a helping hand
On the right path, love lands
Honest thoughts, welcome ear
Nothing secret, nothing to fear

Granted love, absence peaks
A subtle cry, lovers speak
Magnetic minds, come together
Touch each other, now and forever

New beginnings, old traditions
Mending hearts, new additions
An old song, a brand new tune
A new season, time to bloom

God is just. I have been ever so seeing more and more these days and believing that 'you really do reap what you sow'. I covet your prayers for tomorrow. I deserve justice. One cannot continue to treat another human being as if they were worthless and without a conscience and not have some negative inheritance from it. I pray that the righteousness of God, shines through. It'll be my day.

It is time to:

4 comments:

  1. Hey Auntie Sandra!!!

    I am glad u had a nice weekend!! How r u? Oh, the poem "New Beginnings" its very nice; i like it, theres just something about it!!lol Oh, the little picture with the live,laugh,love is true,its simple but good!! Anways i was just checking ur blogs... i wanted to wish u good luck for tomorrow, everything will be all good...everything will work out!!! It'll be ur day for sure!!!!!

    Love u xoxo!!!
    Steph

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Stephie.

    I am not afraid. I am looking forward to it. I have alot of people in 'my court'. God is good too!! (And that ain't meant lightly or in a flighty way). Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey...i know wat u mean looking forward to it...getting this over with....yea thats good that ur not afraid but then again u have nothing to be afraid about cuz u know everything is going to work out.Its true u do have alot of people in 'your court' lol. God is good! Oh, your welcome! I will probably see you Thursday @ auntie Brenda's and auntie Diane's new place!!TTYL

    Love u xo!
    Steph

    ReplyDelete

May you be blessed today and always. Lots of loves from us; Sandra, Kayla and Jory. :)