They hatched – they finally hatched!! The little wee baby sparrows are alive and well. Here they are, waiting for mama to bring them their dinner.
Isn’t that precious?? They grow so fast. I’ll bet by the time I go back next weekend, they will have flown the nest. The robins that were in the back yard, have already flown away and started a new life of their own. :( Imagine if our kids grew up that fast ?? ha!
Thought I'd also share these pics of the mini roses I planted in my garden this weekend.
I’m really happy with how well it’s all growing so far. Every seed has taken and the colours have remained vibrant. It’s probably because the last four weeks, I think we’ve only had 3 sunny days…lots of rain!!
The cottage that we had a deposit on (the one in Carleton Place)…well … the lady called me on Friday and it’s a no go! :( I was so bummed. The sale of the cottage fell through and they won’t be honouring the bookings. So…D, booked the same one we had last year. We’ll be vacationing in Eganville again. BUT that’s okay because we had a lot of fun there!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
May you be blessed today and always. Lots of loves from us; Sandra, Kayla and Jory. :)