Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Using my circle punch

I was really inspired this morning when I read the Paper Crafts Magazine Blog.  Wendy Johnson published a really adorable Floral Friendship card.  I couldn’t wait to get home so I could make my own ‘flower’. 

005 

To make these cards I punched 9 circles with my Stampin’ Up circle punch, and using the roll of ribbon, I traced the large circle and cut it out.  I inked the edges of the smaller circles with my pink ink pad.  I adhered the circles all around the circle (on the back), and then mounted the entire flower on a piece of cardstock. **my favourite is the one mounted on the creamy coloured cardstock!  I also used my thin Black Sharpie to draw faux stitching and outlining. 

The Stamp is from Imaginisce and came in our Life Preserver’s February kit last year!  **Can’t believe I hadn’t even opened it!  (shame on me!)  I used a black pencil crayon to colour in the stamp. 

Adhere a little ribbon and add some raffia.  Voila!!  C’est tout finit!  ;)  Have fun trying yours!!

001

003

No comments:

Post a Comment

May you be blessed today and always. Lots of loves from us; Sandra, Kayla and Jory. :)