Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Cards for a Swap

I love this cute little stamp!!  I know…i should have made something different and fresh to show you, but I had to make these for my Stampin’ Up Card Swap next week.  I made 6 of them in about one hour.  I used one sheet of Piggy Tales Patterned Paper, three pieces of 8 x 11 cardstock, one sheet of creamy coloured cardstock, one stamp, beautiful ribbon from Michael’s and two little paper flowers with a little gem on them, which I got from the Dollarama.  I machine stitched around the patterned paper just to make sure that ribbon didn’t fall off!

You can’t tell by the photo but the Sentiment is actually embossed as well. 

001
002 
I think they are super cute, don’t you??  MUST get more stamps….and chalk….and ink…and embossing powder, and an embossing powder buddy and and and…..

You can blame my new card/stamping fixation on my friend Sarah.  She’s the one who got me hooked on Scrapbooking several years ago…she dragged me out to this SU club – and I did it for her….but now I think I’m more excited than she is.  LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

May you be blessed today and always. Lots of loves from us; Sandra, Kayla and Jory. :)