Friday, December 19, 2008

More Sock Goodness

Tonight, it was snowing really hard and it was so bitterly cold (too cold to go out!). I was too exhausted from work to do any christmas shopping (plus I'm broke)...so the kids and I did some crafts instead. You should see my house right now. There is thread, cut up socks and cotton stuffing everywhere on the bottom floor. The dishes aren't done and I have about 10 loads of laundry to do. BUT...we had fun!!

Here is the monkey that Jory made. Yep...he made this one entirely by himself. Man...that kid knows how to work a sewing machine and needle and thread!! Ain't it awesome. Jory named him Migoogle. What a cute name!



I made these two. The first one is for Allison. The second one is the one I made for Kayla. It's a cat. How cute!



1 comment:

May you be blessed today and always. Lots of loves from us; Sandra, Kayla and Jory. :)