Tuesday, December 02, 2008

It's snowing!

Snowing like crazy right now.  I guess I shouldn't complain since we didn't get the 25 cms we were supposed to get on Sunday night.  They were calling for flurries today, but it's SNOWING...like really hard.  AGHH!  YUCK.

Thought i'd update you - Jory is feeling better now!  He's got a bit of a cold, but other than that he is doing well.  I had a stomach bug on Saturday night/Sunday but am feeling better now.  I guess it's just that time of year.  We started taking our Vitamin C last night.

Hoping to get the christmas tree up this week.  Haven't really been very motivated to do anything this year.  I wish Christmas would just go away.  TOO MUCH MONEY!! 

I did some scrapbooking last weekend and thought I'd share some of the projects I worked on.  Other than that...everything else is fine and same ole, same ole. 










1 comment:

  1. omg i didn't know jory was so sick :( i'm glad he's feeling a little better though.

    i totally love your lo's and that brag book is da bomb. you ROCK my soul sista :)

    ReplyDelete

May you be blessed today and always. Lots of loves from us; Sandra, Kayla and Jory. :)