Monday, December 08, 2008

I've been sick for a week. I have a really bad cold/cough and sinus thing going on. I spent the past 4 days laying on the couch coughing up my lungs and blowing snot into a kleenex. I'm finally starting to feel somewhat better today, but I think this is gonna be a long haul.
I was so sick, I let the kids put up the tree yesterday. They decorated it entirely by themselves. I must admit that I was pretty darn proud of them because it is decorated just the way I would have done it myself. They even decorated the mantel!! It looks fabulous.




Aren't these little snowmen the cutest??


Willow was sneaking in the wire tinsel garland. Jory caught these two quick snapshots of her. Adorable!!



I'll try to get some family snapshots of me and the kids with our christmas hats on tonight or tomorrow. I've been too sick to leave the house, let alone put make up on!! ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

May you be blessed today and always. Lots of loves from us; Sandra, Kayla and Jory. :)