Monday, December 15, 2008

Christmas photos and an update

Tonight, we finally took our family christmas hats photo in front of our tree.
Even though some of these are whacky, but we had so much fun doing them. Jory is such a ham these days and Kayla is a little prima donna!! :)







And here's some of the other photos we took which didn't really turn out but I didn't have the heart to delete.






In other news...Jory had his allergy testing done last Friday. His allergy list is longer than mine! LOL!

Severely allergic to: House Dust and Ragweed.
Moderately allergic to: Cats, maple trees, ash trees, dandelion, and sage!

It's no wonder his nose is always raw and bloody - poor little fella!! Okay, so I need y'all to tell me which photo you like the best...cuz I would really like to include it in my christmas cards this week. Better late than never right?! ;)

3 comments:

  1. I like the third and fourth one myself. I like the black and white one as well but you only see part of Kayla's head.

    ReplyDelete

May you be blessed today and always. Lots of loves from us; Sandra, Kayla and Jory. :)