
Twilight was awesome!
So we had purchased our tickets a few days in advance. It was a good thing. They had sold out the day before. We got home from school/work around 3 and even though the movie started at 6:30, we decided to head out early, so we could get a bite to eat and beat the crowds. By chance, we decided to drive by the movie theatre before getting a bite just to see if there was anyone lined up yet.
There was.
So...the girls decided it was best to stand in line then so we could get good seats. We weren't really dressed for the weather, cuz we weren't expecting to stand in line in the freezing cold for so long. After about 15 mins. we were frozen, so I ran to the closest department store to buy blankets. I got two of them. So there they stood in line with hundreds of other teenaged girls with their blankets. They were all the envy. ha!
We waited in line for a total of 2 and a half hours. We were frozen. It was -18 degrees with the windchill yesterday. BITE!
Then the time came for the manager to open the front doors. Girls everywhere were screaming and started pushing like crazy...once where i was in front, maybe 10 people behind the front door, i was now picked up and pushed back to about the 50th place in line. I was scared!! The girls were swarming...and pushing and i was feeling crushed. I lost the kids. After standing outside for yet another 15 minutes after the doors opened, waiting to get funnelled through the front doors, i finally entered the warm building...and thawed my toes.
We got good seats. Twilight was amazing! What a fabulous movie and I can now see why almost every teenaged girl in North America is crazy about it! Very well written. :) I can't wait to see the next one!!
Here a few pictures I got before my battery died.
No comments:
Post a Comment
May you be blessed today and always. Lots of loves from us; Sandra, Kayla and Jory. :)