Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Allergies

I had my allergy testing done today.  I'm so bummed.
They rate you on a scale of 1-4 (4 being the highest).  I am a 4 on all of the following (severely allergic).

  • cats
  • dogs
  • dust and mites
  • cockroaches  (ewwwwwwww)
  • birch trees

The doctor suggested I consider allergy shots (immunization). 
Ugh...i'm so itchy right now I want to scratch the hell out of my self. 
So...I have to wear a mask when I clean the house and I should consider replacing upholstered furniture and curtains, and covering my mattress and boxspring.  I need to wash all of my bedding at least once a week.  There goes the feather pillows and duvet.  ARRGGHHH!  I'm so upset....I love my feather duvet!!  But doc is right, my sinuses are messed up so bad, and the headaches from the sinuses are slowly driving me to insanity.  Looks like I'll be cleaning next few weeks - that is...AFTER I buy a mask! 

Doctor was funny...told me to stay away from Birch Trees.   Well guess friggin' what??????????  I am surrounded by a vast forest both here and at Dennis' house.  CRAP! And...I have two cats (which Girl #1 and Guy love to death) and the BF has a dog who's been in the family for ALOT of years!!

Looks like I will have no choice but to go with the allergy shots. I wonder if they really work?? Guess I'll find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

May you be blessed today and always. Lots of loves from us; Sandra, Kayla and Jory. :)