Jory finished his project this weekend. Him and a partner made a 'can crusher' called the Crushinator! This is him holding up his display board. I gotta say I really love that foam core board. And you can get this stuff at the dollar store! Waaaaaaaaaay back when, Sandra L. gave me her stash of scrapbook goodies that had a hammer and other tools...so we used it for this. Just in case they needed extra marks. I always tell the kids PRESENTATION is one way to make up for marks (just in case you need them!). Jory says it went well today when they presented to the class. That's my boy!!
I went to the doctor's today. He ordered a chest x-ray, blood work and I finally booked an appointment for allery testing this Wednesday. I'm gonna get this crap fixed once and for all!! Other than that, nothing really new at this end. We're all busy with our projects and school work. NOW, christmas around the corner, there will be cards to mail, cookies to bake and presents to buy. I need some time off so bad. Have a great night!
No comments:
Post a Comment
May you be blessed today and always. Lots of loves from us; Sandra, Kayla and Jory. :)